My Beach Bungalow
South Beach 10th street and Lovell Avenue
Updated Beach Bungalow. 1 block to 10th Street Beach.
Bright sun-room with futon.
|Rate||$179 per night*|
*Plus 13% tax and $210 cleaning fee.
- Updated 1930′s Tybee Island beach cottage with pine floors and beaded-board walls and ceilings.
- Sleeps 7.
- Wireless Internet FREE
- Located just 1 block to popular 10th Street Beach. Next door to Art and Sol. Rent both and sleep 17
- Two bedrooms. One with queen bed and other bedroom with double and twin.
- Sleeping porch with queen futon and wicker seating area.
- Side screened porch
- Comfortable, large living room with TV/DVD.
- Fully equipped kitchen with Dishwasher, coffeemaker, Stove, all utensils and cookware,etc.
- Washer and Dryer.
- All Linens and Towels included. Start-up soaps and tissue products provided. One block easy walk to IGA grocery store if you need more
- Pool Table and game area downstairs and washer and dryer
- Central HVAC.
- Three bathrooms TOTAL but only One full bath upstairs. The two showers and one toilet downstairs are unheated.
- Beach cart provided. Bring your favorite beach chair. There may be more there.
- Charcoal grill and picnic table outside
- Parking for 3 cars off-street.
- My Beach Bungalow is pet-friendly.