My Beach House
Very South Beach, 18th Terrace, Private Lane
Original 1930′s restored historic Tybee Beach Cottage. Beachside of Street, Bikes, Ping Pong.
*Plus 13% tax on all mandatory fees.
Amenities: City of Tybee license 01115 since 2001.
- Filled with unique vintage furnishings.
- 198 steps to the beach – No streets to cross to get to the beach, tucked down a private sandy lane.
- Beachside of Butler Ave.
- Relax on your screened porch shaded by 4 giant palm trees and catch the ocean breeze. Lots of seating and game table.
- Fenced-in backyard with charcoal grill and seating with umbrella.
- Original “summerhouse” sits within fenced backyard and is furnished with settee, cable TV, games and game table. Just for fun. Not included in sleeping arrangements.
- Two blocks from the Pier, beach shops, pubs and restaurants.
- Ping Pong Table gamer and Bocce Ball.
- Washer/Dryer, Cable TV/DVD/VCR, gas heaters, 4 window A/Cs keep your house nice and cold.
- Nice linens and towels included.
- Beach Cart provided. 2 Beach bikes. Sand Toys and boogie boards. Bring your favorite beach chair. There may be more there.
- Parking for 2 vehicles.
- Downstairs: Open-style suite with queen bed, living room with futon,full bath, full kitchen and dining room.
- Upstairs: Two bedrooms (king bed and two twin beds), kitchen, living room with Pottery Barn down-filled sleeper sofa, full bath, breakfast area and screened porch.
- Free WiFi, Phone with Free Local Calls
- My Beach House is pet-friendly.
- Enclosed outdoor shower with hot and cold water, of course, within fenced backyard.