My Island Cottage
Very South Beach Corner of 14th Street and 6th Avenue
Your fun, tropical Retreat where you’ll find ‘Your Caribbean soul out of control.’ (includes Ship REC Room with 5 twins) Wood burning Fireplace
|Rate||$289 per night*|
*Plus 13% tax and $210 cleaning fee.
- Huge brick wood burning fireplace in large livingroom
- Ship “REC” room with 5 twin beds and futon. TV, game table & games, foos ball and more!
- 4 more separate bedrooms 3 with kings, 1 with2 twins, 2 full baths.
- Large livingroom with two comfortable sofas and large TV and fireplace
- Cable TV/DVD in 3 rooms.
- Separate “Mer” Maid room. (laundry room) with washer and dryer
- All linens and towels and start-up soaps and tissue provided.
- Roleez beach cart provided. Bring your favorite beach chair. May be more there, too.
- 1950′s beach cottage with original wood/oak floors.
- Tropical-themed rooms (parrot head, castaway and more).
- 1957 Chevy “Meals-on-wheels”, fully-equipped kitchen.
- Located on large corner lot with plenty of room for a game of volley ball, horseshoes, etc.
- Pet-Friendly with large fenced area for pets. My Island Cottage allows well-behaved dogs to bring their well-behaved owners.
- Off Street parking for RV’s, boats, and cars.
- Screened sleeping porch with dining table and plenty of seating.
- Rocking chair front porch.
- Straight shot to the beach, 800 steps, 2 short blocks to the marina/boat ramp on back river (great for kayakers) and public fishing pier.
- Central HVAC.
- Free WiFi Internet
- My Island Cottage is pet-friendly.