My Kite Tails
North Beach at the Lighthouse
Historic Company A, 1 KING bedroom, bath and kitchen. Occupancy 4
|Rate||$129 per night*|
* ADD $90 CLEANING/LINEN/ BOOKING FEE. (13% tax applies to nightly rate and all mandatory fees including pet and cleaning/linen fee)
- LOCATION: Historic District – Restored Old Fort Screven historic property. Lighthouse view from your porch.
- Close to beach and to North Beach Grill. Located beachside of Butler Avenue.
- BEDROOM: Comfortable, fabric headboard king bed with wonderful linens. TV, Vintage dresser and large walk-in closet.
- KITCHEN: Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare the perfect beach breakfast and more!! Refrigerator, stove, microwave, cookware and utensils and coffeemaker. Just no dishwasher.
- BATH: Full bath with shower and tub.
- LIVINGROOM: Queen futon and wicker sofa, Additional adjustable lounge chair, TV and more.
- PRIVATE PORCH: Amazing view of lighthouse from your jasmine-covered arbor. Relax and enjoy the view around a nice outdoor table and chairs with umbrella and wicker love seat.
- DECOR: Vintage furnishings mixed with new.
- TV: Cable TV, VCR/DVD in livingroom plus another smaller flat screen in your king bedroom.
- AC: Separate units for each side. Central Heat and Air Conditioning.
- GRILL: Outdoor park-style in ground charcoal grill in your private courtyard.
- TO DO: Ideal beach for bird watching, shelling, fishing, ship-watching, lounging and swimming.
- BEACH GEAR: Beach cart provided. Bring your favorite beach chair. There may by others for you, too.
- LINENS: Luxury Linens and towels included plus “start up” soaps and tissue supply.
- PARKING: Plenty of FREE parking for RV’s, boats, jet ski, cars, large corner lot.
- LAYOUT: One bedroom with king size bed, living room with double futon and wicker sofa, fully equipped kitchen, dining room and full bath.
- INTERNET: Free Wireless Internet. UNLIMITED . Streaming and Skype capable. Smoking allowed outside
- My Kite Tails is pet-friendly. $100 (plus tax) pet fee for one pet. Ask if you have more.
Check out a recent review from one of our happy guests!
“We came for a few days rest from our hectic everyday life and we really enjoyed your beach house. The light coming through the windows and the eclectic little house. We will always remember it. We had mother & daughter time, time to regroup, and go back home and start all over again. My daughter wanted to stay longer but we will come back and do some of the things we didn’t get to do. Glad we came in October, the weather was good.” – Dixie & Dianne