My Kite Tails
North Beach at the Lighthouse
Historic Company A, 1 KING bedroom, bath and kitchen. Occupancy 4
|Rate||$119 per night*|
* Plus 13% tax and $90 cleaning fee.
- LOCATION: Historic District – Restored Old Fort Screven historic property.
- Easy walk of about 5 minutes around Lighthouse to beach. Beachside of Butler Avenue.
- BEDROOM: Comfortable, fabric headboard king bed with dresser and large walk-in closet.
- KITCHEN: Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare the perfect beach breakfast and more!! Refrigerator, stove, microwave, cookware and utensils and coffeemaker. Just no dishwasher.
- BATH: Full bath with shower and tub.
- PORCH: Private rose and jasmine covered arbor.
- DECOR: Vintage furnishings mixed with new.
- TV: Cable TV, VCR/DVD in livingroom plus another smaller TV in bedroom.
- AC: Separate units for each side. Central Heat and Air Conditioning.
- GRILL: Outdoor park-style in ground charcoal grill
- TO DO: Ideal beach for bird watching, shelling, fishing, ship-watching, lounging and swimming
- BEACH GEAR: Beach cart provided. Bring your favorite beach chair. There may by others for you, too.
- LINENS: Luxury Linens and towels included plus start up soaps and tissue
- PARKING: Plenty of FREE parking for RV’s, boats, jet ski, cars, large corner lot.
- LAYOUT: One bedroom with king size bed, living room with double futon, fully equipped kitchen, dining room and full bath.
- INTERNET: Free Wireless Internet. UNLIMITED . Streaming and Skype capable. Smoking allowed outside
- My Kite Tails is pet-friendly. $100 pet fee for up to 2 pets. Ask about more.