My Reel Inn
Original 1930′s beach cottage tucked down a private lane with private beach access.
Just 198 steps to the beach!
|Rate||$179 per night*|
*Plus 13% tax and $140 cleaning/linen/booking fee.
- LOCATION: Original 1930′s beach cottage tucked down a private lane with private beach access.
198 steps to the beach.
The road ends here so no cars will pull past your house.
No streets to cross to get to the beach = beach side of Butler Avenue. 4th house to the beach.
Not really ocean view but close!!
Short and easy walk to the Pier, beach shops, pubs, restaurants and to the ice cream parlors.
- BEDROOMS:One bedroom with king bed and across the hall is another bedroom with 2 twin beds.
- KITCHEN: Full kitchen with all cookware, utensils and everything you need to prepare some fresh seafood meals.
- LIVING ROOM: Has TV, futon, rocking chair and platform rocker along with dining table and chairs.
- BATH: One full bath with huge walk in shower.
- OUTDOOR SHOWER: Private, covered outdoor shower just for you with hot water, of course!
- DECOR: Filled with unique vintage furnishings to give you the “old beach house” feeling but with updated amenities.
- PORCH: Relax on your screened porch shaded by giant palm trees and catch the ocean breeze. Comfortable wicker
seating and game tables, too.
- OUTSIDE: Fenced-in backyard with park style – charcoal grill and “sunshine” aluminum chair and umbrella table.
The original “summerhouse” sits within your fenced backyard and is furnished with rattan sofa, cable TV and
game table. Just for fun. Please note: the Summerhouse is not included in the sleeping arrangements.
- GAMES: Ping Pong Table with paddles, of course and horseshoes and bocce ball set.
Board games and a beach library also stored inside for your use.
- LAUNDRY: Your convenient Washer and Dryer/Washroom is tucked down your breezeway.
- TVs: One Cable TV/DVD in your living room.
- A/C: Three window air conditioners make it nice and COLD.
and a gas heater makes it warm and cozy. Supplemental heaters provided, too, in the case of a chilly night.
- LINENS: Nice, upscale linens and plenty of towels are provided for you.
- BEACH GEAR: You will have your own beach wagon to take all of your gear to the beach . It’s best to bring your favorite
beach chair but there may be more in the garage for your use.
- PARKING: Parking for 2 small cars back to back or one large SUV/Truck at your house. Free, of course.
- INTERNET: Free Wifi.
- PETS: Dogs are allowed to bring their well-behaved owners. Pets love the fenced backyard and watching the birds
from the screened porch.
- PHONE: Free local calls. Bring your cell phone for long distance calls.