My Sandy Pails
North Beach at the Lighthouse
Historic Cottage with two KING bedrooms. Lighthouse view.
Occupancy 6, two bedroom side, Private fenced backyard.
It’s just a few minutes walk around Tybee Lighthouse to a beautiful beach. Beachside of Butler Ave.
|Rate||$179 per night*|
* Plus 13% tax on mandatory fees.
- HISTORY: Located in Tybee Lighthouse Historic District. Restored Old Fort Screven historic property
- GROUNDS: Private fenced backyard shaded by a giant magnolia tree with roses and jasmine on the fence.
- VIEW: You have your own confederate jasmine- covered arbor with view of Tybee Lighthouse. Especially nice at night, of course!!
- DECOR: Vintage furnishings mixed with new. All are comfy and beachy.
- LOCATION: Just a few minutes walk (two blocks) around the Lighthouse to beach.
- TV: Large flat screen Cable TV,DVD in livingroom.
- A/C: Central Heat and Air Conditioning. Separate units for each side.
- GRILL: Outdoor park style charcoal Grill within private fenced backyard.
- TO DO: Ideal beach for bird watching, shelling, fishing, ship-watching, lounging and swimming
- BEACH GEAR: Beach cart provided. Bring your favorite beach chair. There may be others there for you, too.
- LINENS: Nice Linens and towels included along with start up soaps and tissue.
- PARKING: Plenty of parking for RV’s, boats, jet ski, cars on your large corner lot.
- BEDROOMS: Two bedrooms each with a KING-size bed
- LIVING ROOM: Comfy queen-size futon and large sofa with TV in your living room.
- KITCHEN: You have a full kitchen with everything but a dishwasher (and food).
- DINING ROOM: Vintage round rattan table with seating for 6 right off of your kitchen.
- BATH: Full bath with ceramic tub and shower.
- LAUNDRY: Washer and Dryer just for you in your large kitchen.
- INTERNET: Free Wireless Internet
- Smoking allowed outside
- PETS: My Twin Arbors is pet-friendly. Add $100 plus tax for one pet. Ask if more.