My Twin Arbors – Full House
North Beach at the Lighthouse
Lovely view of Tybee Lighthouse from Your Jasmine-Covered Arbors. 2 kitchens. Large fenced backyard
Includes both one bedroom and two bedroom sides of the house.
Click Here to see only Side A – 1 Bedroom and only Side B – 2 Bedroom
|Rate||$289 per night*|
* Plus 13% tax and $210 cleaning/linen/booking fee.
- Historic District – Restored Old Fort Screven historic property
- Fenced backyard shaded by Giant Magnolia tree w/rose garden.
- Private rose and jasmine covered arbors.
- Vintage furnishings mixed with new.
- Two blocks around Lighthouse to beach. Few minutes walk.
- Cable TV, VCR/DVD. Huge flat screen TV in two bedroom side. 2 TVs in one bedroom side
- Separate Central Heat and Air Conditioning units for each side. Control your own temp.
- Charcoal park style Grills for both sides.
- Two bedroom side, Company B, has exclusive use of the large fenced backyard.
- Ideal beach for bird watching, shelling, fishing, ship-watching, lounging and swimming
- Two Beach Carts provided. Bring your favorite beach chairs. May be others there for you, too.
- Luxury Linens and towels provided and start up soaps and tissue
- Plenty of parking for RV’s, boats, jet ski, cars, large corner lot.
- Free Wireless Internet
- My Twin Arbors is pet-friendly.
- Smoking allowed only outside