My Twin Arbors at the Lighthouse
Quieter end of the island.
Lovely view of Tybee Lighthouse from your jasmine-covered porches. Fenced yard, bikes.
Click Here to see only Side A – 1 Bedroom and only Side B – 2 Bedroom
|Rate||From $190 night|
* Plus 13% tax on all mandatory fees.
Amenities: City of Tybee license 01115
- LOCATION: Fort Screven Historic District – Restored Old Fort Screven historic property.
- BEDROOMS: 3 big bedrooms with a comfortable king bed in each bedroom.
- EXTERIOR: Large fenced backyard shaded by a giant magnolia tree w/rose garden and grill and umbrella table/chairs.
- KITCHENS: Each side has a fully stocked kitchen with cookware, utensils and everything you need to prepare the perfect beach meal.
- DECOR: Charming and comfortable vintage furnishings mixed with new.
- BEACH: Located about two blocks around the Lighthouse to the beach. Just a few minutes walk.
- MEDIA: 3 Cable TVs, /DVD. Huge flat screen TV in two bedroom side and 2 TVs in one bedroom side.
- A/C: Separate Central Heat and Air Conditioning unit for each side. Control your own temperature.
- GRILLING: 2 Charcoal park style Grills with dining umbrella tables and seating.
- LAYOUT: Two bedroom side has two king bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen and full bath. One bedroom side has one king bedroom, kitchen, living room,dining room and full bath.
- OUTDOOR SHOWER: Enclosed outdoor shower within private fenced backyard.
- TO DO: Ideal beach for bird watching, shelling, fishing, ship-watching, lounging and swimming.
- BEACH GEAR: Two Beach Carts provided. It is best to bring your favorite beach chairs. There may be others there for you.
- LINENS: Linens and towels provided along with start up soaps and tissue.
- Bikes: 2 complementary beach bikes for your use.
- PARKING: Plenty of parking for RV’s, boats, jet ski, cars in your yard. You have a large corner lot. Limit 6 cars. Ask if need more.
- INTERNET: Free Wireless Internet.
- PET: My Twin Arbors is pet-friendly.
- Smoking allowed outside only.