My Twin Arbors – Side A
North Beach at the Lighthouse
Historic Company A, 1 KING bedroom, bath and kitchen. Occupancy 4
|Rate||$119 per night*|
* Plus 13% tax and $90 cleaning fee.
- Historic District – Restored Old Fort Screven historic property
- Private rose and jasmine covered arbor.
- Vintage furnishings mixed with new
- Two blocks around Lighthouse to beach.
- Cable TV, VCR/DVD in livingroom plus another smaller TV in bedroom
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning.
- Outdoor charcoal grill
- Ideal beach for bird watching, shelling, fishing, ship-watching, lounging and swimming
- Beach cart provided. Bring your favorite beach chair. There may by others for you, too.
- Luxury Linens and towels included plus start up soaps and tissue
- Plenty of parking for RV’s, boats, jet ski, cars, large corner lot.
- One bedroom side with king size bed, livingroom with double futon, fully equipped kitchen, dining room and full bath.
- Free Wireless Internet Smoking allowed outside
- My Twin Arbors is pet-friendly.