My Twin Arbors – Side B
North Beach at the Lighthouse
Historic Company B with two queen bedrooms. Occupancy 6
Few minutes walk around Lighthouse to beautiful beach.
|Rate||$179 per night*|
* Plus 13% tax and $140 cleaning/linen/booking fee.
- Historic District- Restored Old Fort Screven historic property
- Fenced backyard shaded by Giant Magnolia tree w/rose garden.
- Private rose and jasmine covered arbor.
- Vintage furnishings mixed with new
- Two blocks around Lighthouse to beach.
- Cable TV, VCR/DVD in livingroom and another tv in bedroom
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning.
- Outdoor park style charcoal Grill within private fenced backyard
- Has exclusive use of backyard.
- Ideal beach for bird watching, shelling, fishing, ship-watching, lounging and swimming
- Beach cart provided. Bring your favorite beach chair. There may be others there for you, too.
- Luxury Linens and towels included along with start up soaps and tissue
- Plenty of parking for RV’s, boats, jet ski, cars, large corner lot.
- Two bedrooms with queen-size beds, living room with queen-size futon, full kitchen, dining room and full bath.
- Washer and Dryer
- Free Wireless Internet
- Smoking allowed outside
- My Twin Arbors is pet-friendly.