My Ocean Villa
Truly oceanfront townhouse. Directly on the beach. Sleeps 6.
Nothing but sand between you and the ocean.
Best views and best beach access on the island.
My Ocean Villa
City of Tybee license 01115 since 2001.
RATE depends on dates. Ask for last minute and off peak rates. Late arrival guaranteed.
Free parking for 2 vehicles at your door!! Ask about our golf cart rental. Subject to availability.
My Ocean Villa
- LOCATION: The beach at your feet! Your private deck directly overlooks the ocean.
- DECOR: Crisp and clean with vintage Turner prints and mirrors.
- OCEAN: Oceanfront Town home located directly on the beach with ocean view from living room, kitchen and master bedroom. “You can’t get any closer to the beach than this!”
- BEACHSIDE: Beachside of Butler Avenue and right on the beach.
- WALK TO: Walking distance to many restaurants (Sundae Cafe) , library, gym, convenience stores and beach shops.
- KING BEDROOM: Big King bedroom is oceanfront with nice linens and large cooling ceiling fan right over your bed.
- 2ND BEDROOM: Iron vintage double bed and a twin bed tucked in the alcove.
- LIVING ROOM: Oceanfront Living room with Ikea slip covered sleeper sofa and three chairs,flat screen TV and post card desk.
- INTERNET: Free WiFi.
- BATH: One full bath (with new tub, shower, and flooring in 2022!) and one half guest bath.
- VIEW: Watch ships, shrimp boats, dolphins, Daufuskie & Hilton Head Islands from your balcony directly on the beach.
- FLOORS: wood floors.
- KITCHEN: Fully equipped Kitchen with all amenities, dishwasher, etc. (new flooring in 2022!)
- SUPPLIES: All linens and towels included along with start up soaps and tissue
- TVs: Living room and king bedroom. CABLE.
- LAUNDRY: Washer/Dryer in your condo just for you.
- BEACH GEAR: Beach cart provided along with sand toys and boogie boards. Bring your favorite beach chairs. There may be more there for you in your private storage unit.
- DINING ROOM: Vintage round dining table.
- MEDIA: Library stocked with 50’s DVDs and music and books and magazines.
- PARKING: One assigned parking space, 1 guest space also available for free.
- AC/HEAT: Central HVAC/Air conditioning
- No smoking.
- PETS: My Ocean Villa is pet friendly.
Didn’t want to leave
Spend 6 nights on Tybee and I didn’t want to leave. A beautiful location, so peaceful. Just what you want for a vacation. Will be back for sure. Thank you Lauren!View guestbook entry
Absolutely loved staying and being hosted by you
The view was amazing and everything was great!View guestbook entry
Watching the sunrise on the patio made the whole stay worth it. Once you factor in the location, size, and comfortability you’d be glad you decided to stay with Lauren. She is a gem!View guestbook entry
What a wonderful place – truly such a pleasure to stay at Ocean Villa!
Relaxing retreat – a wonderful step back in time on Tybee! Over the past several years, we have stayed at over 10 properties on Tybee and this one is, by far, our favorite. From the moment my son and I entered, we were charmed by the whole happy kitsch ambience – welcoming, but not too over the top. The decor, and over all feel of this house, is truly like a trip back to the 1940s, BUT with all of the modern conveniences of today. The linens on the bed felt decadent, with the fluffy mattress toppers and vintage covers. Television (never turned it on!) games and books, too! The kitchen is no frills, but has everything you could possibly need. The retro feel even extends to the patterned, blue linoleum floor – perfect! The house was immaculate and well equipped with everything that could make our stay comfortable. This…View guestbook entry
This place is a hidden gem
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It was a perfect anniversary get away for us and our dog. I couldn’t help but notice the amazing, cute bedspreads and perfectly clean. Definitely would come back here with more friends and family the next time.Thank you for the amazing place. Had an amazing and unforgettable time.View guestbook entry
The only bad part is leaving.
We enjoyed it so much. We had such a great time here. The only bad part is leaving. Thank you.View guestbook entry
Clean, large and right on the ocean. You couldn’t beat the location.
I was pleasantly surprised by this condo. It was clean, large, and right on the ocean. You couldn’t beat the location. The games and puzzles kept my kids occupied during the rainy times. The condo was well provisioned and Lauren even sweetly came over early one morning to drop off plastic wrap & tin foil when I asked where it was. She is a very accommodating host. I recommend renting a golf cart for the day too – very fun. Clean uncrowded beach.View guestbook entry
Accommodations were perfect
Great birthday weekend. The accommodations were perfect. The ocean just soothes the soul. Thank you for sharing this place.View guestbook entry