My Beach House
3 bedroom, original 1910’s beach cottage.
The authentic Tybee experience.
Mid-island beach house with hot tub.
My Beach House
Free parking on-site for 2 vehicles. Ask about our golf cart rental. Subject to availability.
RATE depends on dates. Ask for last minute and off peak rates. Late arrival guaranteed.
City of Tybee license 01115 since 2001.
My Beach House
- BEDROOMS: 3 separate bedrooms (1 queen, 1 full & 2 twins)
- BATHS: One full baths with shower and tub and wonderful private outdoor shower with hot and cold water.
- LINENS: Nice linens and towels and start-up soaps and tissue provided.
- OUTDOORS: Private pool, hot tub, Green Egg grill
- BEACH GEAR: Pull beach cart provided. Bring your favorite beach chair. There may be more beach gear at the cottage.
- DECOR: Vintage beach.
- LOCATION: Mid-island, close to the beach, pier, shops, restaurants and pubs.
- PETS: Pets are not allowed.
- PARKING: Off Street parking at your house for 2 cars.
- PORCH: Screened porch with Foosball
- BEACH: Close-by
- AC/HEAT: Mitsubishi wall unit.
- 2nd floor, sorry no elevator access
- Smoking not allowed anywhere on the property.
- 7 night minimum rental.
*14% tax on all mandatory fees.
Lauren’s on the beach is the best Airbnb I have experienced so far. This host had everything you needed to start your island trip. She was very responsive and infinitive. She had info about the whole area. Beach, restaurants, bars, excursions. The condo was extremely clean and had a great beach theme. I would recommend to everyone to stay here. Dolphins in the morning, unbelievable sun rise while having coffee on the deck. Lauren is the perfect example of what a Airbnb host should be. I will be returning and looking for any property hosted by Lauren.View guestbook entry
I stayed here for just about a month and it was everything my soul needed. I read a bunch of the previous reviews before booking and to prep what I needed to pack. I brought my own soap – although she did have nice hand washing soap out – and any other things that were important to me. I didn’t pick this place for the trash bags or the location of the silverware. I picked it because of how the energy felt to my soul. This place was EXACTLY what I needed for my month in Tybee. It is RIGHT on the beach and so cozy. The location is quiet and gentle and felt very safe even taking my dog for a walk at 10pm. The master bed was very comfortable and the bedroom felt relaxing and restful. The window overlooking the ocean by the bed is wonderful and the room…View guestbook entry
I’ll point out the obvious, Lauren is extremely accommodating and courteous. She genuinely cares about your stay and wants to make sure you enjoy it. The interior space is adorable and cute, full of flamingos and vintage appearing pieces. The townhome it self is older, so expect the charm and character that comes with older homes (especially those built around the beach). The beach is of course amazing, it’s clean and quiet, and viewing it first thing in the morning during sun rise is just amazing.View guestbook entry