My Reel Inn
Original 1930’s beach cottage tucked down a private lane with private beach access.
Just 198 steps to the beach! Upstairs unit of My Beach House.
*13% tax on all mandatory fees.
[button link=”www.mybeachhouseontybee.com/contact-us” size=”medium” bgColor=”#6b97a8″ textColor=”#ffffff”]Got Questions? Ask Lauren![/button]
AMENITIES: City of Tybee license 01115
- LOCATION: Upstairs of My Beach House. Original 1930’s beach cottage tucked down a private lane with private beach access.
198 steps to the beach.
The road ends here so no cars will pull past your house.
No streets to cross to get to the beach = beach side of Butler Avenue. 4th house to the beach.
Not really ocean view but close enough to hear the ocean waves.
Short and easy walk to the Pier, beach shops, pubs, restaurants and to the ice cream parlors.
- BEDROOMS: One bedroom with king bed and across the hall is another bedroom with 2 twin beds.
- KITCHEN: Full kitchen with all cookware, utensils and everything you need to prepare some fresh seafood meals.
- LIVING ROOM: Has TV, Pottery Barn down-filled sleeper sofa, two comfortable chairs along with dining table and chairs.
- BATH: One full bath with huge walk in shower.
- OUTDOOR SHOWER: Private, enclosed and covered outdoor shower just for you with hot water, of course!
- DECOR: Filled with unique vintage furnishings to give you the “old beach house” feeling but with updated amenities.
- PORCH: Relax on your screened porch shaded by giant palm trees and catch the ocean breeze. 2 settees with comfortable wicker seating and a game table, too.
- OUTSIDE: Fenced-in backyard with charcoal grill and “sunshine” aluminum chair and umbrella table.
The original “summerhouse” sits within your fenced backyard and is furnished with settee, video player and
game table. Just for fun. Please note: the Summerhouse is not included in the sleeping arrangements.
- GAMES: Ping Pong Table with paddles, of course and bocce ball set.
Board games and a beach library also stored inside for your use.
- LAUNDRY: Your convenient Washer and Dryer/Washroom is tucked down your breezeway.
- TVs: One Cable TV in your living room. Comcast
- A/C: Four window air conditioners make it nice and COLD.
and a gas heater makes it warm and cozy. Supplemental heaters provided, too, in the case of a chilly night.
- LINENS: Nice, upscale linens and plenty of towels are provided for you.
- BEACH GEAR: You will have your own beach wagon to take all of your gear to the beach . Sand toys and 2 beach bikes. It’s best to bring your favorite
beach chair but there may be more in the garage for your use.
- PARKING: Parking for one car. Free, of course.
- INTERNET: Free Wifi.
- PETS: Dogs are allowed to bring their well-behaved owners. Pets love the fenced backyard and watching the birds
from the screened porch.
- No smoking inside. Allowed in yard and on porch only.