My Beach House
Very South Beach 18th Terrace Private Lane
Original 1930′s Tybee Beach Cottage. Beachside of Street.
|Rate||$289 per night*|
*Plus 13% tax and $210 cleaning fee.
- Filled with unique vintage furnishings
- 198 steps to the beach – No streets to cross to get to the beach, tucked down a private sandy lane.
- Beachside of Butler Ave.
- Relax on your screened porch shaded by giant palm trees and catch the ocean breeze.
- Fenced-in backyard with park style – charcoal grill.
- Original “summerhouse” sits within fenced backyard and is furnished with daybed, cable TV, games and game table. Just for fun. Not included in sleeping arrangements.
- Two blocks from the Pier, beach shops, pubs and restaurants.
- Ping Pong Table, Horseshoes, Bocce Ball
- Washer/Dryer, Cable TV/DVD/VCR, gas heaters, A/C
- All Linens and towels included.
- Beach Cart provided. Bring your favorite beach chair. There may be more there.
- Parking for 3 small or 2 large vehicles.
- Downstairs: Open-style suite with queen bed, living room with futon, bath, kitchen and dining room.
- Upstairs: Two bedrooms (king bed and two twin beds), kitchen, living room with queen futon, full bath, breakfast area and screened porch.
- Free WiFi, Phone with Free Local Calls
- My Beach House is pet-friendly.
- One block from THE LAST SONG beach house