My Tybee Queen
Mid Island Beach 7th Street and Jones Avenue
No stairs, one-level beach cottage. Sleeps 12
2 screen porches and outdoor Hot Tub for 6. Bikes.
|Rate||$289 per night*|
* Plus 13% tax and $295 cleaning/linen/booking fee.
- No stairs, one-level beach cottage in granny’s colorful vintage décor. Lots of extra amenities
- 2 screen porches, outside hot tub
- Large backyard game room with heat and air, fenced yard with cook-out deck /grill
- 3/2, sunroom, sleeps 12 with bonus double bed/futon in game room, 2 big HDTVs
- Front screen porch: Fenced front and back yard. Catch a breeze with your morning coffee; enjoy family and friends on this front screened porch
- Large living room: Lots of room in this gathering space, 2 sofas, including sofa bed, 2 comfortable rockers, large flat-screen TV with premium channels and movies, HDTV
- Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen, stove top, oven, microwave, refrigerator. Beach colors: sky blue, sunny yellow, orange counter tops
- Dining room: Antique farm table seats 10, open to kitchen and sunroom
- Sunroom: Cozy sunroom with game table, queen futon, another big HGTV
- Master bedroom: Master bedroom with king bed, luxury linens. Private bathroom has tub with shower
- Second Bedroom: Queen bed in this sunny no. 2 bedroom
- Third Bedroom: Two antique double beds in this sky-blue no. 3 bedroom
- No. 2 bathroom: Sea-fantasy second bathroom in hallway, convenient to bedrooms 2 and 3, has tub and shower, sink and plenty of orange counter space
- Back yard deck: Great for cooking outside, back yard deck with gas grill with lots of seating – tables, chairs and hammock
- Back screened porch: Second screened porch is adjacent to back yard deck
- Outdoor secluded hot tub: New six-person hot tub in private back yard setting, plenty of lights for night-time soaking
- New Outdoor shower: Back yard shower is great for sandy feet and bathing suits
- Game room: Granny’s back yard game room with pool table and air hockey. Great place for kids and everyone to hang out and play, has queen futon, comfortable heat and air
- Garage: You’re welcome to use the family’s bikes, beach wagons, umbrellas, beach chairs and toys for your short walk to beach
- Laundry room: Large washer and dryer for your beach towels and clothes
- View of back yard: Entire yard is fenced for pets and kids’ safety. Parking for 4 vehicles. Corner lot has quiet side street, great for kids and biking.
- View of front yard and house: Great location, close to beach, Memorial Park, YMCA. Plenty of room inside and out for family and friends to spread out
- Free Wireless Internet
- My Tybee Queen is pet-friendly.
- Smoking allowed outside only