Tybee Island Beach Rules
- No glass or breakable containers allowed on the beach.
- No pets on the beach.
- Obey the lifeguards.
- No disturbing dune vegetation.
- Place litter in trash containers.
- No fires on the beach.
- No disorderly conduct.
- No nudity on the beach.
- Swim within 50 yards of shoreline.
- No motorized vehicles.
- No motorized watercrafts within 1,000 feet of water line.
Tybee island is known as the cleanest beach on the Georgia coast and has qualified as a National Healthy Beach.
#1 Healthiest Beach in America – HEALTH MAGAZINE
There are wonderful parks, nature trails and old neighborhoods to walk your dogs through. It is a Tybee Island, GA ordinance that you must clean up after your dog.